Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 12 May 2023

Male Birthday Card:

 Hello Everyone,

Card I made for my Brother`s Birthday, Yesterday 11th May.

Love this collection from Carnation Crafts, perfect for Men  and Women cards ..Getting Together Collection...   


Cricketer: Men`s social:  here...Better halves...Getting together Card Shape.. extension in the oval:


I have used white and silver card: Brother from Work and Play Collection: Here..

Backing paper from Getting together backing papers: 


Thank you for stopping by Pam x .



7 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous masculine card Pam, I’m sure your brother was thrilled to receive it. xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a fabulous male card Pam, I'm sure your Brother will love it, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful scene through and through! Lots of texture and still an easy to mail card. Clever sentiment. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice male card
Joycex

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made a beautiful card for your brother Pam. I always find it difficult to make a card for a man but this image looks great.
Greetings Miranda

loz said...

Fantastic card Pam...Loz

Brenda in IN said...

What a great guy card and a fun sentiment. Happy Belated Birthday to your brother.