Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 24 December 2023

Betterpress System:

 Hello Everyone,

Two Cards using the Spellbinders Betterpress Letterpress System: here   ..







I have used Carnation Crafts Blush Natural card: here.. with Archival ink "Water Can"  lovely soft Grey, in the Betterpress. saving the special card that came with the system.  

Very easy to use in a wide mouth cutting/embossing machine, I used my Sizzix, as was to hand, Platinum machine I do not keep out. 

I used Pro Markers permanent ink pens to colour. Not a colourist..

Will try different colouring mediums, when time permits..

must say it is a fantastic to use and will be getting more Letterpress plates. 

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx



 

3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Pam

Anne

loz said...

Beautiful cards Pam...Loz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Pam.
Joycex