Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Spring Embossing Folder.

 Hello Everyone,

First time using this beautiful Embossing Folder: Greetery Shortbread. Spring Rectangle. 



Main card shape: Chloe's Creative Cards: 6x8 Gilded Rectangles Dies:

Greetery 3D embossing Folder: Rectangle Spring; here 

Matching Spring Rectangle Frame:

Poppystamp Dies: From my old Stash; Butterfly Sprinkles: String Ribbon Bow. 

I have used my Pro Markers Alcohol Pens to add colour to the Embossed flowers. 

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx



4 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning card Pam, just beautiful.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is especially pretty! I've seen this embossing folder used before, but this is the sweetest and most delightful card I've seen yet! I love the tiny butterflies on the bow and some of the panels, too.

deniseann said...

Hi Pam. Another lovely card. A steady hand required to colour the flowers.Love the embossing folder. Thanks Denise

Anonymous said...

where can I buy this embossing folder?