Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 28 October 2014

My friends 60th birthday card.



Good afternoon crafty friends, followers and visitors,  warm welcome to Margaret new follower, thank you for joining me.

Card I made a while ago for my friends 60th birthday last week..


Love these colours together..Think you can tell by how many cards I do..White pearlescent card coloured with Distress inks..Tattered Rose-Bundled sage..
card shape "Cherry Lynn"  Scalloped French Flair Mega Doily  &  Mini Pearl French Flair Mega Doily..



Flowers Sue Wilson.."Delicate Daisies"  Complete and Open Petals.leaf sprays. Memory box...Grape Vine & Lorelai leaf.. stick pins I made myself..




Sentiment..Justrite "Ribbon & Swag Vintage Labels seven Frame"  &  Birthday Wishes for You..cut with matching die..Vintage Labels Seven..
Embossing "Deboss side"   Tattered Lace "Rose garden"


Items used
Cherry Lynn.. Scalloped French Flair Mega Doily  &  Mini Pearl French Flair Mega Doily..
Sue Wilson.."Delicate Daisies"  Complete and Open Petals.leaf sprays
Memory box...Grape Vine & Lorelai leaf..here
Sentiment..Justrite "Ribbon & Swag Vintage Labels seven Frame"  &  Birthday Wishes for You..cut with matching die..Vintage Labels Seven..  here  and here   phone 01634686823 for the die.
Embossing "Deboss side"   Tattered Lace "Rose garden"
stick pins I made myself..
Distress inks...Tattered Rose-Bundled sage..


Thank you for any comment you leave, really appreciate them..
will return your call to active blog..pam x



26 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely clean fresh card Pam ....I like how you have used the debossed side of the folder xx

Patricia said...

Another of your stunningly beautiful cards Pam, love everything about this.

Patricia xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous card your friend will love it. Hugs Jackie

Margaret corgi owner said...

Hi Pam yet again another really stunning card so very beautiful, those flowers are fantastic.
Hugs
Margaret xx

Hazel said...

Pam. This is a stunningly beautiful card. Hazel xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Another beautiful card Pam lovely design and love your pretty flowers

Anne

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Pam.
Sue x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam, fabulous stick pins.
Wendy xx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous as always Pam. I love your stick pins.

Sue said...

This is stunning Pam, a special card for a special occasion. I love the delicate colours and such gorgeous detailing.
Sue xx

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pam,

As always, gorgeous and stunning card. Love it. Wish I had a friend like you who sent me a birthday card like this. Thank you.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam this is absolutely stunning I love the flowers and the design is wonderful I just wish I could get my cards as good. Take care

Debs xxx

Sherri said...

Stunning!! I bet your friend was thrilled with this beautiful card!

lydia jordan said...

MOrning Pam.
Simply stunning, love everything you have done. Bet your friend loved it too.
Lydia
X

Cami said...

Hi Pam! Your card is beautiful and your friend will love this!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning I love this colour scheme and your beautiful design so pretty and not forgetting those amazing flowers. I'm sure your friend will love this wonderful card Love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

A truly magnificent and totally feminine card, Pam! You couldn't have made a more delicate card for your friend, who no doubt was thrilled to receive it! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Patricia Howarth said...

Afternoon Pam, This card is truly stunning !! I'll bet your friend was 'blown away' by this Birthday card.
I'm loving your new look Blog, kept forgetting to mention it.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

aussie aNNie said...

One awesome creation and added beauties, gorgeous colours for sure Pam love the beautiful flowers, as always you make me go 'ooohhhh and ahhhh..' xxx
The Journey is the Start

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Pam, lovely card as usual. Anyone would love to receive this.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam your friend must have been overjoyed to receive this stunning card. I love the soft delicate colour and those flowers are beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

loz said...

WOW!!! Stunning card Pam..Loz

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam, what an elegant card, the dies and design are stunning, beautiful colours, love it, Kate x

Trish said...

A stunning card Pam

Donna Ellis said...

Be Still My Heart - this is beyond gorgeous, beyond feminine, beyond elegant - it is truly and remarkably AMAZING - beautiful design, colors and textures, Miss Pam! xo

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous! I love that color combination too! So pretty! Blessings! Kathy