Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Snowy Tree..memory box.


Good afternoon crafty friends, followers and visitors..  welcome to Kay & Helen  new followers, thank you for joining me.

Are you all like me and feed up of this horrible weather..Rain and so dark...miserable!!!..
Hope they are right about tomorrow..Warmer...Windy... washing day....

Another new Memory box die.. Snowy Tree... think I have obliterated the layers of tree with to much snow..might have another go at this..lol..


Card shape spellbinders Grand nestabilities labels 1.
embossed background "Ultimate Crafts" Couture Creations ..Winter Pine Cone Flourish...A2..
Frantic Stamper Inc.."Jolly Holly Sprigs" with the bow..


I cut five  tree`s layered these up from the top "whole tree"  then cut away top section ect.. bottom layers has five layers. light shading with DI bundled sage ink.
 Next I used pva glue  and Pinflair "Ice Diamond"  (to much)..tiny beads.


Item used are available from.. http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/  


 New memory box..Snowy Tree.  phone  01634 686823  
Frantic Stamper Inc..Jolly Holly Sprigs.  here
Ultimate Crafts.. Winter Pine Cone Flourish..embossing folder. here 
spellbinder Grand Nestabilities   labels 1.  here phone 01634 686823
Inkylicious Christmas Greetings.
DI bundled sage..tumbled glass.inks.
Glamour dust..ice diamond (pinflair) 



thank you for stopping by my blog and any comment you leave..pam xxx



26 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Pam,
this Christmas tree looks great. Whta a lovely card!
Love greetings Petra

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Pam, I think the tree looks great, not too much snow really, it's stunning. It got so cold here in the last 48 hrs we had snow in the Blue Mountains 5 hrs away and after swimming 4 days ago the heating is back on....keep crafting..xx
The Journey is the Start

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving your Christmas cards Pam, you've been busy since I last visited. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine.
Have a great week Angela x

Anonymous said...

love it pam!

Elma

Shona Hamill said...

Wow, this is gorgeous x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Haha, you are dreaming of a white christmas, are you not Pam? You gave nature a helping hand but I like it. For me it's not too much snow. I love the background also, it makes the picture complete.
Greetings Miranda

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Pam this is another gorgeous creation. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

Pam another gorgeous card made with that memory box die. Hazel x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card x

Abfabdesigns said...

Love the tree Pam
Hugs xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Pam, I think this is fab-u-lous !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Pam, just gorgeous, not too much snow at all, it's a wonderful tree die and your little embellishments are wonderful, Kate x

Sherri said...

Another beautiful card! You are just on a roll! This one is so good I can almost feel the cold coming off the snow!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Pam and love your beautiful snowy tree

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pam. I love the snowy tree and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Evening Pam wow I love this one the snow on the tree is wonderful I love the design of this one is lovely.

Debs xxx

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pam,

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Marie-Louise said...

It is a gorgeous card Pam. The tree is fine - I like it. Our forecast here is for wall to wall rain tomorrow again.

Viv said...

Beautiful card Pam x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Another lovely Christmas card, the tree look fine to me.
Lydia
X

Carole Pollard said...

This is stunning love the frame design it looks so elegant. The tree is gorgeous and it all looks wonderful to me. love and Hugs Carole x

ros hodgkins said...

Hello Pam, love this card and I need to say a huge thank you to you for listing used items and where they can be bought. I rang the number and managed to get the last one of Grand Labels 1.
I really like so much snow as it reminds me of when my parents live in the Highlands and there were times when the frost was that thick.
X Ros Hodgkins

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty Pam! Love the holly and gorgeous Christmas tree, such lovely bead work, too! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Pam, how incredible. This should be framed! Gorgeous Christmas card. I really like the layering and matting - I never think to recess the focal image like that, and it always looks amazing. Your textures are wonderful. I love this card, and really like the "sketch" you made up for it. Of course, you are pinned! hugs, de (who is so grateful for your encouragement recently). xo

Trish said...

I love all the layers,great card Pam,you certainly have some great techniques!

Mary Mac said...

That's a Christmas card alright - and a beautiful one at that! I just love the framing Pam and everything else about it.
You appear to get on well with 'Oysterstamps' and I feel it might have been on your blog that I first came across them. All was well for a few orders however it didn't last - sorry to say, I find them impossible. Have you any suggestions please?

Mary Mac