Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Blue Poinsettias

Hello everyone,

Back to Christmas cards.



Blue Vignette for a change.I have cut the flowers away from the Berries. (Oval Shape)

Carnation Crafts..Glow Of Christmas Collection.."Winter Flora Frame" (web site soon)
Used my old Spellbinders..Card Creator Detailed Scallop..5x7
Carnation Crafts "Pretty Shabby" Rectangle ..Here..
Navy Blue Mat and main card shape.
Penny Black..Yuletide Wishes stamp.

Thank you for stopping by Pam x




 

9 comments:

pam said...

Xxx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pam, love the blue flowers and gorgeous card design with that gorgeous frame and sentiment, so lovely...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Leslie Miller said...

I waited too long to visit blogs and now I'm on beauty overload! This is so gorgeous. I love the blue. My mouth is hanging open, as will the recipient's when they receive this.

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Pam. I never would have thought of blue poinsettias, but they look wonderful. xx

Trish said...

Another stunner!,love blue and white!

cuilliesocks said...

Totally stunning Pam, Kate x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Pam...Loz

Mac Mable said...

WOW this is stunning and I love the vibrancy of the blues x.