Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Flynn & Fifi..

 Hello Everyone,

Another Christmas card! will not be late  with my cards this year.. 

Love Robin`s on Christmas cards.


Carnation Crafts "A Christmas Eve Collection" Flynn & Fifi" die set.

"Gilded Frame Set" Card Shape.

Tattered Lace "Gorgeous golden Glow" Rose Hip Spray. I have cut the frame away to use the spray.

Penny Black. "Season`s Gifts" stamp set. 

Arlene`s Glitter Snow & Pinflair Snow Dust. 

Thank you stopping by..Pam xxx



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love seeing robins on cards too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kittie said...

Pam, this is a stunning holiday card. I love the birds and the holly!

Trish said...

So perfect Pam!,a gorgeous card and details ❤️

cuilliesocks said...

A stunning card Pam, beautiful image and colours, Kate x

loz said...

WOW!!!! Stunning card Pam..Loz

Leslie Miller said...

I love the Robins, too. This is just so incredibly beautiful, Pam. You'll be so glad to have your cards done. Mine are not so gorgeous as this, but I still need to get a lot more done.

Mac Mable said...

I love robins on Christmas cards too and I am loving this beautiful card Pam x.