Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Christmas Book Card.

 Hello everyone,

Another two Christmas cards yesterday..Love this book from Carnation Crafts "Fairy-tale Day Collection..Wedding Volume die collection.

I have used "Christmas Time Collection" Christmas Rose:  Here..





Both are using the Christmas Collection "Christmas Special Vignettes" Here..


I google searched a free Merry Christmas (Saved me searching through my CDs / USBs

Christmas Rose & Wreath Maker die selection for the floral arrangement.

Thank you for stopping by Pam xx




8 comments:

pam said...

XXX

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mac Mable said...

So creative and very beautiful Pam x.

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Pam, gorgeous dies and such a wonderful design, Kate x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

This is so beautiful Pam. Love Alison x

loz said...

WOW!! It is Stunning Pam...Loz

Brenda in IN said...

These are beautiful, Pam. A lovely way to send holidays greetings.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. GOSH! Your book cards here and in an earlier post are incredible! I followed your links, and I have to say it just reinforces my belief that you're an amazingly talented designer. Those Christmas roses don't even look like the same item. Wow!