Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 20 November 2021

Granddaughters Birthday cards.

 Hello everyone,

Sharing my two Granddaughters Birthday Cards:

Carnation Crafts "Floral Heights die Collection" Perfect for these Feminine  birthdays. Available over on Create and Craft TV..Here 


I have used: Retail Therapy:  here   & On The Doorstep: Here   
Free Vignettes: Carnation Crafts.   
Old stamps in my stash: LOTV  set 9 Mixed Circular Sentiments. 
others from my stash for Granddaughter.
Main Card shape: Scallop Edge Rectangle: Here..





Thank you for stopping by Pam x



6 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Pam. My granddaughter is only seven but I bet she could give this young lady a run for her money when it comes to shopping. She mostly buys craft supplies, so she's a girl after my own heart! Have a good weekend x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Pam love it. I am sure your granddaughter will love it too. Alison

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Pam, I love the shopping theme, and your colours are wonderful, Kat x

Mac Mable said...

Retail therapy is good and your granddaughters are going to love these fabulous and beautiful cards Pam x.

Leslie Miller said...

How wonderful these are! I hope your granddaughters get lots of birthday money so they can enjoy some retail therapy!

loz said...

Fantastic cards for your Granddaughter Pam...Loz