Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 17 October 2022

Balloon High.. 3D folder and Stencils

 Hello Everyone,

Trying my Lisa Horton 3D embossing folder and Stencil set "Balloon High".. First Attempt ...

Practicing,... I have used two colors of Distress Oxide inks.. Saltwater Taffy and Weathered Wood ..

Then Embossed ..

I do not have any of Lisa`s blending inks Yet! 

As yet to make into a card! Might have another go though at coloring yet.. 



Thank you for looking Pam x






6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

It's a gorgeous card Pam, I love the balloons and your colours, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stencil and soft colours Pam, would make a lovely baby girl card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS card. Agree with Chrissy it would make a lovely baby card.
Joyce x

Leslie Miller said...

Hold me back! You know I love it. You'll blow me away when you turn it into a card, but it's totally amazing just like this. Thanks for sharing the preliminary Pam!

loz said...

Beautiful colouring Pam..Loz

Anonymous said...

Very realistic; looks like a print. Beautiful. WakeyL