Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 14 October 2022

Tied Bouquet 3 D embossing:

 Hello Everyone,

Very quick card using Lisa Horton "Tied Bouquet" 3 D embossing folder here & Bold Phrases here..



I kept this card simple, just using this beautiful 3D folder on white card..I did buy the set 3Dfolder/die & Stencils. from Create and Craft, also used Lisa`s Bold Phrases.. 

I think these are Crealies open scallop circle and square.. (That many dies) 

Thank you for stopping by Pam xxx


 

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pam, so elegant and love the soft colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card the embossing is fabulous, Kate 💖

loz said...

Beautiful card and dies Pam...Loz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Pam.Embossing folders are so useful make a simple card look elegant.
Joyce x

Brenda in IN said...

Gorgeous embossing folder and I love that circle die.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful embossing folder Pam...gorgeous card

Anne

Leslie Miller said...

I just gasp whenever I see your Lisa Horton creations. Gorgeous!