Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 19 December 2022

Blooming Marvelous:

 Hello Everyone,

Been doing a lot of inking with my Oxide inks and Lisa Horton Stencil / Embossing folder. "Blooming Marvelous" here..




Love these colours of Distress Oxide inks Bundled Sage/Rustic Wilderness/Spun Sugar and Lisa Horton Blending ink.."Sugar Candy"..
Lisa "It`s The Little Things"  Scripted Sentiments..
Did`nt want an over fussy card, with this beautiful folder. finished card 5" x 7".
I like to emboss first and then Colour ..

Thank you for stopping by Pam x




11 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pam, lovely folder and love the soft colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Love this embossing folder.

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully embossed and coloured card Pam, Kate x

Liz said...

Absolutely stunning, Pam. xx

Donna said...

This is so gorgeous, I've been meaning to try this, its now on my list for tomorrow!

loz said...

Beautiful colouring and embossing Pam..Loz

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow this looks stunning Pam, a beautiful card in lovely colors.
Greetings Miranda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing folder.
Joyce x

Brenda in IN said...

What a stunning folder this is and your blending over it is beautiful.

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful card Pam. I do like the big flowers on this EF and the colours you have used are lovely.

Fatima x

Leslie Miller said...

Well, geez, Pam... if I wasn't already a Lisa Horton dreamer you'd make me one. I do have a few on my wish list, but now will have to look this up. Your coloring of this is exquisite. I'm shaking my head in awe.