Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Buttercup Bloom:

 Hello Everyone,

Another card from my weekend colouring:  not a yellow person, so added some shading with red.

 


Lisa Horton: Buttercup Bloom Embossing folder & Stencil Set:

Distress Oxide ..Bundled Sage/Rustic Wilderness/ Antique Linen/Fossilized Amber.

Lisa Horton Blending ink: Sugar Candy.

Scripted Sentiments: Sending To You:

7.1/2" x 7.1/2" finished card.

 Thank you for stopping by Pam.

Merry Christmas to you all..



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you blend the colours please it's a beautiful card x

deniseann said...

Hi Pam. Love these cards you've made with Lisa Horton products. I'll have to give these a try in the new year. Perhaps spend some Christmas money on them.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and look forward to more inspiration in 2023

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Pam, gorgeous design and I LOVE the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Pam, such beautiful colouring too, Kate x

loz said...

Stunning card and colours Pam...Loz

Leslie Miller said...

I sure am enjoying catching up! This is a delicate beauty and I really LOVE that they're coming with stencils now. Well worth a shopping spree I think! I am a yellow person and I love everything about this. Those tiny drops adorning your card are precious.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, and stunning design and colours. . I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even more happy New Year 2023