Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 13 January 2014

new memory box January 2014. Queen of Hearts.


Good Morning everyone, warm welcome to crafty blog friends and visitors,  sunny here today, but still frosty and cold.

New release from memory box again, Queen Of Hearts and Lucienne Tile   here oyster stamps

I have made this into a Valentine card, but I think it would also have made a lovely "Wedding" "Anniversary" etc.  (just change the colours) This is a beautiful delicate frame.   

 
queen of hearts frame has been cut one in white adhered flat then the red I glued just the top and bottom to raise it. 
also used spellbinders Majestic Elements.
 

inside  decorations, hearts are from waste I didn't use on the front.

items used all from  oyster stamps 
Queen of Hearts.
Lucienne Tile.  here
Precious Hearts.
Spellbinders.  Majestic Elements Labels Twenty Five. here
Labels twenty Five.
Justrite Hugs & Kisses sentiments.
ribbon.
 
 
 
thank you for calling by my blog today, hope you gained some inspiration.  pam
 

21 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning card Pam. I love all the new Memory Box stuff xx Jan

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely stunning Pam. All the new Memory Box dies are gorgeous. Marlene

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Pam, these dies are so beautiful your design too, love it, Kate x

Sasha said...

A beautifully designed valentine card, Pam! Love those new dies! Looks lovely inside, too x

Unknown said...

Stunning, love the dies of course and you are an amazing crafter...Pam I just love to visit you.xxx

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous card. You must have a wonderful collection of dies.

Unknown said...

Wonderful design Pam and I said I was not going to buy any more dies but this has changed my mind. I want them, no need them, oh what the heck I love them.

Wilma x x x

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful inside and out, Pam! You always have the most intriguing ways of using die cuts which bring that touch of elegance to your cards. It's fun seeing how you put them together. Sigh. Beautiful. hugs, de

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam, the die cuts are gorgeous and your design is so beautiful.
Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Pam, love the dies and the gorgeous lush red colour.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! Pam, I love, love, love it.
Those dies are fantastic.
Postie dropped in the ones I ordered today. Hopefully I get time to play later.
Happy crafting

Patricia xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Another beautiful card Pam.
Sue x

Unknown said...

wow sunning card..x

Wendy said...

Stunning card Pam, love all the gorgeous dies.
Wendy xx

Rita said...

Wow Pam. What a stunning card. I have already over spent this month, but I really need this die. Hugs Rita xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Pam.

Unknown said...

Another brilliant card Pam. Love the new MB dies.....so many to choose from!

Karen x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Wow! stunning card, loving the new die.
Lydia
X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, A stunning Valentine's card, but could equally be gorgeous for any special occasion. Like Rita above, I have spent a fortune already this month, but I definitely want these new dies too. We will never have any money, will we haha.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just the perfect Valentine's card. I'm loving these new Memory Box Dies especially that heart and border. The heart shape is so elegant. another brilliant card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I see that you are enjoying the new toys, excellent job I love all of your cards. bibiana