Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Tagxedo 2. Granddaugters 16th birthday

Good Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well.
 Warm welcome to  new follower Shirley, hope you enjoy your visit`s,  hi to crafty blog friends and visitors.


Had another play with Tagxedo, really is addictive.. great when you need a card and don't know what to do.


This is for my our granddaughters 16th birthday (not till October but have a lot of special cards this year), so am getting cracking..LOL.





text  has been done in Tagxedo  program.

items used
Cheery lynn Hearts to Hearts doily die
Heartfelt creations Timeless Amour" die with spellbinders scallop die.  here
Martha Stewart deep edger punch "Lattice Heart.
Memory box  large Typewriter number.
                                  Lavish branch.  here
Couture creations  "Happy birthday" EF here
ribbon/stick pins/gems.


thank you for calling by my blog today, hope you enjoyed your visit.  pam
 










































14 comments:

Unknown said...

hI pAM, I tried that tagxedo but wasn't sure how it worked as it didn't for me...is there a special way of doing it?? Love this card, it is just beautiful for your grand daughter.xx

lydia jordan said...

Hi Pam,
I too tried the tagxedo but I must be thick as I couldn't work it out either. Love your granddaughter card.
Lydia
X

Unknown said...

Never heard of tagxedo but will have to investigate this. Love your granddaughters card, better to get started early.

Wilma x x x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pam. I love the design, beautiful colours and wonderful detailing. I am sure your Granddaughter will be thrilled to receive such a special card.
Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam this is fabulous, love the beautiful dies and gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy C said...

I have never heard of it either, but have seen lots of plaques with it on. A beautiful card.

Sasha said...

A lovely card for your granddaughter, Pam. Fab design and colours. A great idea to create your card ahead of the date, and when inspiration hits you x

Wendy said...

WOW! Absolutely fabulous Pam, love it!
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

I am getting the hang of it Pam...it's awesome....thanks for the link...just need to play a little first to get it right..xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam- another lovely card. Your granddaughter is going to love them. I've been having so much fun playing with Tagxedo - it'saddictive!

Karen x

Hellen Pearce said...

fab design Pam and love the colours! x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, I too tried the tagxedo link, but couldn't fathom out what to do haha. I'm loving your card, and your Grand-daughter will adore it when it's her Birthday in October.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pam,

Love the card which is a surprise to me as its far removed from what I usually make. Am sure it will be much appreciated by your granddaughter.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hi pam: lovely card, I like the colors and the overall layout, very cheerful
hugs bibiana