Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 11 January 2014

New memory box January 2014.



hi Everyone,  Another post from me today,  thank you all for reply's of help with IE 11, I have now uninstalled this  and I am back on IE 10...hope I don't get any more trouble, with uploading photos.
(worked this time)..


New Memory Release January 2014.
"Happy Birthday Tidings" wow beautiful frame, also used "Precious Butterflies"   
here oyster stamps    Flowers are "Lovely Aster" memory box  here 



 
Happy birthday has been adhered to spellbinders grand Labels four and card creator 5x7 "Elegant labels four.
Embossed rose background couture creations "Large Joe`s Garden"


items used
New memory box
happy Birthday Tidings  here
Precious Butterflies here 
Lovely aster here 
spellbinders Grand labels four here 
Card creator 5x7 Elegant labels four here
couture creations Large Joe`s Garden here 
ribbon/glamour dust/gems.


thank you for calling by my blog today, hope you enjoyed your visit pam. 

19 comments:

Patricia said...

Oooo! Pam I like I really, really like. Another beautiful card.
I have the Birthday plus a load of others on order. Looking forward to them arriving.
Happy crafting

Patricia xx

Carole Pollard said...

Really beautiful card love this new die and the gorgeous asters the wish list is building up!! Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Margot-craftcorner said...

Stunning card Pam :) lovely colours, flowers and new memory box die :)

Sasha said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful dies and colours, Pam!
Pleased to hear that your computer is now sorted x

Jan said...

Love this they are my fav dies xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

Oh WOW this is stunning Pam, I love the beautiful colours you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam, such a gorgeous design and the beautiful colours remind me of Wedgwood China.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful die, and lovely card Pam...colours are like Sue said, like Wedgood China, lovely...I am pleased you entered my candy too.xx

Hellen Pearce said...

gorgeous colours to make beautiful card ! x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love the new dies. This is such a pretty colour as well. Glad you've got IE sorted.

Karen x

Unknown said...

stunning card, love what you have done with the die cuts.

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous and so delicate. xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, So glad you have managed to uninstall your update and are now back where you were with IE, I think these programmes like to take over sometimes, and cause lots of problems.
I love, love, love, your card today, the colours are soft and pastel, I love it. The happy birthday die is stunning, that will be going on my Wish List haha, amongst others.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Pam Gorgeous card...just the the colour and the design...Joolsx

Donna Ellis said...

OHHHHHHH! How beautifully elegant, Pam! It's always hard to learn new updates and new apps - I hope this one works for you! hugs, de

lydia jordan said...

Hi Pam,
Another fantastic card, love it.
Lydia
X

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pam,

WOW. Love everything about this stunning card. Thank you.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Pam.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

i like the subtle bue tone and the other dies look so pretty too, very nioce cvard
hugs bibiana